|Your One Stop Pump Service Company
|At Van Dyken Drilling, we offer new system installation and repair on water well pumps, pressure tanks,
and water lines. With our fleet of four pump service trucks you can be assured of prompt service done
by trained employees with fully stocked trucks.
We take pride in doing the job right. We use only the highest quality products available to us. These
products cost a little more but they will give you a longer lasting more dependable pump system.
When designing pump systems we use the manufacturer's specifications to make sure the system will
operate as efficiently as possible. We will take the time to be sure that the system meets both your
current and future needs.
Van Dyken Drilling is a certified contractor for Goulds Water Technology and Franklin Electric
motors. Our Goulds pumps features a floating stack hydraulic design. This field proven design has
over four decades of reliable, sand-handling, abrasion resistant service to its credit. It is constructed
of Noryl impellers, Lexan diffusers and Stainless Steel bowls; a Goulds Pumps exclusive design.
The Franklin motor is the original pump motor that has a proven track record as the best.
Representatives from our company were flown down to the Franklin manufacturing facility and shown
the motor building process. We were able to personally see their impressive quality control
Our pumps and motors carry one of the longest warranty periods in the industry at five(5) years.
At Van Dyken Drilling we install high quality Flexcon
Flexcon Industries is a leading manufacturer of
pre-applications and is the second largest producer of
diaphragm tanks in the Western Hemisphere.
We offer a variety of sizes and styles to match your
specific need whether you are installing a new system
or overhauling an outdated system
We use only the highest quality parts when we install or
renovate a system.
These parts include:
We have years of experience installing and servicing
- High quality brass fittings rather than galvanized
steel fittings that will rust and corrode over time
- Heavy duty 200# rated Pure-Core water line which
is durable and flexible to prevent underground
- Durable and serviceable Woodford yard hydrants
- Stainless steel hose clamps
- Properly sized wire underground and down the well
for proper performance
pump systems and we do everything possible to ensure
your system will last
Fittings & Parts
We offer annual and bi-annual system maintenance inspection
plans at a discounted rate. This can help prevent costly problems
down the road.
The inspection includes:
- Checking the pressure tank for proper pre-charge
- Inspecting and changing pressure switch and gauge (you
only pay extra for the parts not the labor)
- Checking the pump motor for resistance and continuity as
well as proper amp draw
- Check for proper wire sizing
- Measuring the flow of your pump
- Checking for proper fuse or breaker size
- Inspecting the sanitary conditions of your well
- Measuring the static water level
- Testing for hardness of water if desired for no extra charge
- Bacteria water testing is also available but at an additional
- We will provide you with a written report with suggested
repairs as well as system information
We provide complete system inspections. This
service is usually for prospective home buyers or
sellers. We will completely check out the system
and test pump the well for at least an hour and
then provide you with a detailed report about the
condition of the system along with suggested
|Phone: (406) 388-2003 E-mail: email@example.com
Shop Address: 556 Business Hub Drive
Mail: PO Box 165, Belgrade, Montana 59714
(Located one mile west of Belgrade on Amsterdam Rd.)
*Goulds is a registered trademark of Goulds Pumps, Inc and is used under license.